Held Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th November 2012 (Birmingham)
2012-14 will see AONB Partnerships, Conservation Boards and National Parks Authorities embarking on or completing statutory reviews of their Management Plans.
As the majority of AONB Partnerships and Conservation Boards consider the depth and breadth of their review process, the NAAONB, working with Europarc Atlantic Isles, facilitated a two day workshop to share learning and support practice exchange for protected landscape managers.
- Robin Toogood – Reflections on past management plan reviews
- Howard Davies – Changing Context for management plan review
- Stephen Preston (Defra) – Advice on management plan review
- Ben McCarthy (NE) – Biodiversity 2020 and AONBs
Documents for Download
- Workshop Programme (Word doc)
- Workshop Report (Word doc)
- 1. Overview of last time – Robin Toogood, South Devon (Word doc)
- 2. Contextual change – Howard Davies, NAAONB (Word doc)
- 3. Management Plan Review Advice – Steve Preston, Defra (PDF presentation)
- 4. Biodiversity 2020 and AONBs – Ben McCarthy, Natural England (PDF presentation)