Tuesday 28th June – Thursday 30th June 2016
Lilleshall National Sports and Conferencing Centre, Shropshire
A note from our sponsors
The National Association for AONBs is grateful to the following organisations for their support of Landscapes for Life Conference 2016:
CRAGGATAK Consulting is Paul Tiplady, a landscape manager and planner working across the United Kingdom. Paul is delighted to support the Landscapes for Life Conference 2016. He is passionate about the theme – “Sharing, Learning, Inspiring”. Paul supports the management and celebration of special places by
- putting people at the centre of natural resource management through community engagement,
- working in harmony with natural processes and functions, and
- appreciating how people value nature and its effect on their well-being.
Paul is a respected consultant providing support to clients in the private, public and voluntary sectors throughout the United Kingdom. He has a proven record in the preparation of effective strategies and programmes. His research and analysis is thorough, his reports are concise and readable.
Established in 2007, his practice is small, flexible and very responsive to its client’s needs. He is used to working in partnership and is a part of a network of consultancies that can come together to build the teams needed to complete a wide range of commissions.
Paul wants to be the partner of choice for clients who seek a vibrant countryside that sustains the local communities living in it.
amm book keeping & accountancy was set up and is owned by Andrena Miles; she felt there was a need for a firm in her local rural community that was genuinely interested in their clients, who took time to learn and understand the client’s business, the environment in which they operate and the impact this has on their business.
Andrena has a wealth of experience from her many years working both in practice and also from working “at the coal face”. Her first-hand experience of the many facets of industry has given her the ability to give bespoke advice to those seeking guidance of how to successfully set up and run their new enterprise or grow their existing one.
At AMM we feel that supporting the community is important to both our client’s success and the community as a whole. We approach this in the following ways:
- Introducing clients who from our in-depth knowledge we believe will be mutually beneficial to each other as they work in similar disciplines and have the potential to achieve a shared goal.
- To support others as we were supported when we first trained. To this end we have had many people come through our doors for work experience; some staying a few weeks others for several months.
- As we benefit from the community, it is only right to give something back. This we do by offering support to local charities and by sponsoring events. AMM is delighted to be invited to be a sponsor of Landscapes for Life Conference 2016 as we fully support the NAAONB’s values. Andrena serves on many local committees including the Community Centre and the setting of the local neighbourhood plan.
Over the 14 years that AMM has been trading, we have consistently grown our client base, serving both clients in the immediate area and retaining them when they move away. We have been with them through, births, deaths and marriages [or in accountant’s terms Incorporation, Cessation and Mergers!] and feel that the personal touch we provide has been beneficial not only to our clients but to our team members as well. We feel this is demonstrated by the recommendations we regularly receive eliminating the need to advertise.