The Market Place is an opportunity for our sponsors, partner organisations and our colleagues to take a ‘stall’ and showcase their work with delegates to enthuse and inspire them.
Stall “holders” this year are
Download a note from our Supporters 2015
AONB Partnerships and Projects
South Wiltshire Farmland Conservation
Blackdowns Metal Makers
The Foundations of Archaeology
Source to Sea – the catchment based approach
Avebury World Heritage Site Transport Strategy
Natural Capital Accounting
Filming the story of the North Wessex Downs
Touching the Tide Landscape Partnership Scheme
We also have a stall with all the current information about “Outstanding Week 19th-27th September 2015” and our usual leaflet exchange drop off and collection point.
Make time to “Share, Learn and Inspire” in the Market Place during your coffee breaks.
Conference 2015 at a glance
Field Trip Options
- Field Trip 1: For land, for water, for all: Discover Chichester Harbour AONB
- Field Trip 2: Collaboration and private sector involvement in farmland conservation
- Field Trip 3: West Wight Surprises
- Field Trip 4: Winning Ways for Wildlife
- Field Trip 5: People, Place and Passion
- Field Trip 6: Isle of Purbeck