Andy Middleton, CEO at TYF spoke at the conference. The TYF Group aims are to: “We create life changing adventures with a light touch on nature, focus young people’s sight & skills for the future and help organisations with innovation & sustainability. We play for the planet.”
His talk focussed on these key points:
See – Choose your focus.
- TYF Adventure: the dating agency for nature
- Things ain’t good in the ‘hood.
- £1.4bn / 2025 £10m in 2017 (insect food industry)
- Impossible (‘meat’ burger made only from vegetarian produce)
- Radical Optimisation
- Budget for 500,000 Paul Cripps, Amazonas Explorer
- There are Approximately 125,000,000 businesses in the world* Can we inspire billions of people to support business for good? To see a viable alternative To align their purchases, investments, and employment decisions with their values To learn how to use business as a force for good *Deloitte Millennial Survey 2016 87% of millennials believe that the success of a business is about more than financial performance
- Rules Reality Performance
- Bold attracts
- knowledge, curiosity, skills, confidence
- build together
- Re-boot volunteering
- 100% invested in the future
- 19. 6 million & counting: what’s your brief?
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” R Buckminster Fuller
- Find Interdependence: what could you deliver if you acted with one bold voice?
- Inspire others | Network | Act fast